Hi everyone! Recently I've been nominated for the Lovely Blog Award by Mary a.k.a. Wndrlnds who I first discovered over Instagram (@wndr14lnds) as she has amazing photos and I'm pretty jealous of her make-up collection - So make sure to check her out! I've been nominated for something similar in the past, but I'd just like to give a big thank you to Mary for even considering me for this award. The rules for this award are pretty simple 1. Share seven facts about yourself 2. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers. So I guess I should crack on with this post...
1. To be an actress is the dream, even if people laugh at the idea. Many times in the past, whenever I hear people talk about acting as a profession they even laugh or mock the idea - and I get it, I do. I've heard it all before. But that's the ultimate dream, working alongside my favourite directors and stars who I admire so much (p.s. if Jennifer Lawrence is reading, I love you)
2. I've watched all 9 seasons of The U.S. Office 3 times over. I can't lie I am addicted to this program, and it doesn't matter how many times I re-watch it, it never fails to make me cry with laughter every time. Plus, Jim and Pam are just amazing and perfect and so sweet! But if I'm honest my favourite character probably changes every two weeks.
3. I'm the most indecisive shopper, ever. When it comes to clothes, depending on what shop, I am the most awful shopper for not knowing what piece of black or white clothing to choose. Sometimes I won't even make a decision and not buy anything at all. I'd much rather buy a new lipstick anyway.
4. If I could have any unnatural coloured hair, I would definitely choose a peach / pink colour. For so long I've been obsessed with Bleach London, but since I have been blessed with such naturally dark hair, it's difficult to achieve and maintain a lighter colour. But in my head, I think a light peach colour would look amazing!
5. My favourite past-time recently has been editing videos on my laptop, using a free trial of Adobe Premiere. We have the same software at my college but I've never really used it properly, so I thought I would try it out and edit some old video clips together; which I thought would be nice for me, my friends and family to watch when we're older, and I can laugh at how awkward I was talking to a camera two years ago. Although some of them are rather cute, especially one where me and my friends went to the beach during summer in 2013. I may post them one day for a little laugh, but in the meantime I'll keep them locked away, thanks.
6. Eating healthy is something I love, but can never stick to long enough. About a year ago me and my mum had 6 months of eating healthy (with obviously a few treats along the way) but most of the time I stuck to a usual meal plan, and overtime I felt a huge difference. More recently I've been trying to only drink water and start eating breakfast, since usually I have no time to eat and rush out the door for my college bus. But over the next few weeks whilst I have my exams, I'm going to try and resist the temptation of treats, and hopefully I'll feel less tired and energised for it.
7. When I'm older I really want my own little grey French bulldog. I've fallen in love with this breed and to have my own would be the best thing ever! I don't know about names yet, but I would love a little girl.
So for my nominated blogs, I choose:
Thank you for reading and I look forward to reading any future posts featuring this award!